How to reduce the risks of infection in fitness clubs
According to a government decree, from June 1, fitness centers and gyms again opened their doors to visitors. Needless to say, the risks of infection in such institutions are high enough, and in order to avoid infection, both visitors and the sports center need to adhere to clear rules:
- Disinfect hands at the entrance and exit. Additionally, employees must carry out hand disinfection at least once every 2 hours.
- Employees must wear masks and respirators, and the administration has the responsibility to train personnel in the proper wearing and disposal of masks.
- Disinfectors should be placed at the entrances, near the simulators, in every room where people are.
- Observe the rule of 1 person per 10 sq.m. for the gym, and 1 person per 5 sq.m. for group classes
- Exercise machines should be placed at a distance of 1.5-2.5 meters, depending on the destination.
- Sanitary treatment of premises should be carried out regularly, depending on crowding
- The ventilation and air conditioning system must undergo unscheduled maintenance. You should also replace filters with new ones.
- Replace textile towels with disposable ones, and if possible use other disposable items, such as dishes, cleaning supplies, etc.
Fitness club is a complex consisting of premises for various purposes. And here it is very important to properly clean, sanitize and disinfect, using various means and equipment for gyms, swimming pools, locker rooms, showers, common areas, halls, cafeterias, etc. To independently carry out such manipulations can be expensive and inefficient, it is much more profitable to contact a company that has professional equipment and means to remove all types of contaminants and disinfect even the most difficult areas.