Corporate training in the company SHEN. Results of the first quarter
Training is an extremely important element of SHEN’s strategy. The status of the market leader obliges to set the level of quality of service, introduce innovative approaches and systematically develop a dynamically growing company.
Not for the first year SHEN has paid much attention to corporate training, the goal of which is to increase the efficiency of each individual employee and the company as a whole. This year, in the course of strategic planning, key training areas were identified for managers and today we are summing up the first three months of work.
The training program of the first quarter of 2019 consisted of 6 main blocks:
- Ethics of business e-mails in the framework of corporate culture. Modern business correspondence is not only the exchange of commercial and business information, it is also part of complex business etiquette. One of the important components of a business letter is the creation and maintenance of a solid reputation of the company, the formation of a serious attitude among customers. In addition to management issues, a business letter is a corporate discipline, and from a technical point of view it is a tool for improving interaction between different companies or departments of the same company.
- Customer service standards. The manager in the company is always under double control – from the management and from clients. Customer service standards give the employee the assurance that his actions will be analyzed and evaluated objectively. And the manager understands that there is a clear algorithm for evaluating his work, which means that the excuses are useless – if he really made a mistake, it will be revealed and properly evaluated.
- Labor Relations. Social and legal importance of the employment contract, at the conclusion of which the employee receives the status of an employee with the corresponding rights and guarantees, benefits and compensations, which are enshrined in the labor legislation of Ukraine.
- Labor adaptation of staff. We teach our managers that the main component of success is a strong working team and close-knit team. To this end, we have developed a whole system for the adaptation of new employees. Such a system includes a number of activities carried out by employees responsible for adaptation, who help to quickly get involved in the work, explain to the employee how things are arranged, and are not allowed to be dealt with on their own, by trial and error.
- Work with staff. It is not a secret for anyone that staff turnover worsens many production indicators and this affects the organization as a whole. If a person does not get satisfaction from work, then the company incurs losses. Moreover, often this does not mean that the employee is “bad.” A good manager must learn to identify the factors affecting staff turnover to solve this problem in his area.
- Functions and main responsibilities of managers. In fact, everything that we teach our managers is part of their responsibilities. Systematic meetings help to study in detail the specific aspects of the list of responsibilities that are presented to the manager.
In assessing the effectiveness of training for the first quarter, special attention is paid to the company not only to the dynamic growth of managerial theoretical knowledge, but also to improving the quality of customer service. In analyzing the results of training, internal trainers and company management identify weaknesses that need to be worked on later on, or else the approach itself can be slightly modified. Also, such activities help identify employees who are not focused on the overall result, not flexible or disloyal. The profession of a manager requires employees to be fully productive, constant development, work on improving skills, they need to be ready to work under stress. They are the ones responsible for making decisions, and they are responsible for the result obtained.