Facility Management for Business Centers
As market leaders, SHEN offers only high-quality solutions based on international best practices. Our facility services create a platform to maximize profits from every square meter of a business center.
There are many definitions of Facility Management, but in its activities, SHEN uses the latest one that is given in the ISO standard of the same name. Facility Management is an organizational function that brings people together and establishes and sets up processes inside buildings to improve the quality of people’s life and the productivity of the main business. Simply put, this is a set of services to ensure that a real property, its systems and processes function inside the building.
What Does SHEN Facility Management Include?
Currently, SHEN offers 3 main blocks of services for business centers:
- Cleaning. Business center cleaning involves various types — from daily wet, dry and overall cleaning to works at height. In this case, we mainly focus on floors, walls, stairs, elevators, windows, entrance space, ceilings and lighting in all rooms of a building including offices, kitchens, toilets, corridors, halls, parking lots and surrounding areas.
- Maintenance. At a business center, properly maintained utility systems not only create a comfortable environment for people inside a building but also make it possible to significantly optimize resources. However, each system must be maintained professionally and include the following works:
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems: Setting up the optimal operating mode, replacing filters and other consumables, cleaning vents, checking units and mechanisms regularly
- Lighting: Selecting the optimal brightness, replacing bulbs, providing additional lighting in offices and a business center, scheduled maintenance of electrical circuits and panels
- Water supply and sewerage: Scheduled inspections of pipes and utility cores, replacing valves, faucets, gaskets, removing blockages
- Heating: Setting up the system temperature, scheduled pipe checks, system flushing, preparing for the heating season, replacing worn parts of the system
- Security. Security is a whole package of measures including physical security of a facility, access control, installing video surveillance systems and alarms, organizing fire safety. For business centers, protecting entrances and exits of a building, offices, common spaces, halls, parking lots and surrounding areas is the most relevant option.
Facility Management Benefits
Cooperating with one contractor who renders all facility services gives many apparent advantages that include:
- Free audit: Assessing a facility in terms of necessary services and an individual service offer.
- Save time and resources: All problems are solved by one company; you don’t need to communicate with a large number of contractors and solve all problems on your own
- Quality of service: A professional company offers a certain level of service, experienced, field-specific specialists working according to international quality management standards
- Risk insurance: Performance guarantee from the company and liability insurance for non-compliance with contractual obligations
You can learn more about facility management opportunities for your business center by simply filling out the form below!