Cleaning Services for Educational Institutions
A distinctive feature of educational institutions is relatively crowded closed rooms over time. Dust, dirty floors and debris in rooms and classrooms decrease the general level of knowledge of students and increase respiratory tract diseases.
Children and adolescents are especially sensitive, so professional cleaning must be an integral part of each educational institution.
Types of Educational Institutions
Modern lifestyle is about learning from birth to old age. We can obtain new knowledge and skills in educational institutions of the following types:
- Preschool facilities (kindergartens, early learning centers, groups, clubs)
- General educational institutions (schools, lyceums, gymnasiums)
- Specialized educational institutions (specialized sports clubs, music schools, out-of-school education centers of extracurricular education)
- Professional educational institutions (technical schools, vocational education institutions)
- Higher educational institutions (institutes, universities)
- Educational centers and specialized courses
What Does Cleaning Include?
To maintain cleanliness, comfort and productivity at educational institutions, the following types of works are necessary:
- Wet and dry cleaning at educational buildings using specialized equipment and professional detergents
- Keeping toilets clean
- Disinfection, disinsection, deratization, if necessary
- Cleaning windows
- Removing webs, dust and dirt from building elevations
- Cleaning after mass events
- Maintaining surrounding areas, sports fields, paths, lawns
- Deep cleaning and preparing a building for the academic year
- Collecting and disposing garbage
- Removing snow, leaves and icicles from roofs (seasonal option)
Benefits of Working with SHEN
SHEN takes a leading position in the facility management and offers only advanced cleaning solutions for educational institutions.
Over 13 years of experience and quality management in accordance with international standards guarantee 100% fulfillment of our obligations:
- Free audit of buildings and development of an individual cleaning offer for your premises
- Timely cleaning of all agreed premises
- Quality control throughout the cleaning cycle
- Regular suggestions that improve building performance and infrastructure services
- Transparent processes through automation using professional software
- Providing highly qualified staff
- Risk insurance
SHEN: Stay Focused on What Matters!