How to choose a cleaning company?
Building cleaning is an integral part of the functioning of any building. Cleanrooms are the key to the health of people in the building, a positive image for visitors and an important component of the quality of products. Today, more and more commercial organizations give this part of their work to cleaning companies. In this article we will consider the main services provided by such contractors, as well as their advantages and features.
What services does a cleaning company provide?
Companies specializing in cleaning buildings and premises provide a full range of services to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the building. Among the main services are the following:
- Daily cleaning
- Cleaning the surrounding area
- Dry cleaning of upholstered furniture and coatings
- Disinfection / Pest / Pest Control
- Window and window washing and industrial mountaineering
- After construction cleaning
In addition, specialized companies supply consumables and funds, make sure that there is toilet paper in the toilets, disposable towels, soap does not end in dispensers. In a separate service, it is also possible to distinguish the removal of particularly complex types of pollution, cleaning of decorations and after-holiday cleaning.
What you need to pay attention to when choosing a cleaning company
Since the cleanliness of the premises directly affects people’s health, their productivity and attractiveness of the property as a whole, it is necessary to approach the choice of a contractor for cleaning a building with all responsibility.
To get the best quality services for your organization, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Opening hours in the market. It is best that the company is actively engaged in cleaning the premises for at least 5 years.
- Availability of necessary licenses and permits. For certain types of work, such as industrial mountaineering, state permission is required
- Work according to international standards. The presence of an ISO certificate at a cleaning company means that it carries out systematic and competent quality control of its services
- Customer reviews.
- Training. To provide quality service, cleaning staff must undergo appropriate training and gain knowledge on work and safety at specific facilities
The advantages of choosing a cleaning company
When it comes to professional cleaning of a building, the organization has a choice between a contractor and hiring its own staff. The trend both in Ukraine and around the world is such that more and more companies are inclined to choose a cleaning company.
Firstly, in this case, all issues with the staff fall on the shoulders of the contractor. Hiring, dismissal, replacement for vacation time, sick leave. Enrollment, training, payroll, taxation
Secondly, there is no need to purchase chemicals, tools, lease equipment. In addition, the cleaning company purchases all of the listed accessories from reliable suppliers and at a more attractive price, which undoubtedly optimizes costs.
Thirdly, cleaning organizations have well-established processes and experience, often use automation systems, which also positively affect cleaning efficiency and save resources
By choosing an experienced and reliable cleaning company, the client will receive a high level of service, a guarantee of the quality of work, qualified personnel, and the lack of time spent on managing the cleaning process.